Saturday, June 4, 2011

FOR ALBERTO.


My Dearest Grandson Alberto:


How I wish I was there to give you a big, big, big hug and an even biggerkiss on this very special day...your 6th birthday!


Espana 10 2272
You see I would sing you Happy Birthday and "Feliz en tu dia".


Espana 10 2259
I would play with you and be silly,


Espana 10 2280
and although it's not very nice....I would stick my finger up your nose because

that makes you laugh...


Espana 10 2279

I would tell you your favorite bedtime story: Little Red Riding Hood Goes

To Ingles. Which I promise to write for you so Mom can read it to you.


Espana 10 2285

We would also have a jam session...

Espana 10 2265

and show you more tricks on the guitar...


Espana 10 2262

and have a fun photo session with lots of crazy shots...

Espana 10 2270
Yes, how I wish I was there to spend some time with you...

Espana 10 2291

and have a great time...like we always do!


Espana 10 2289

But since I am not there, Yaya, wishes you a very Happy Birthday all the way

from across the Atlantic. May God bless you today and always my beloved

grandson Alberto!

Love you

Yaya Juni


No comments: