Saturday, June 4, 2011

A BLOGGING DREAM...


I had a dream. Aha, I had a dream last night. And in that dream I was being dragged, at a

fast pace, by two masked bloggers to ....

BLOG COURT!


Yes, I was being taken in front of a Judge. But why? What had I done? I asked the bloggers

nervously, "What am I being charged with?". In unison they responded with quirky voices, "Juana Aragon, you have been accused of...

BLOG BETRAYAL!!

Gasp! Mamasita, I was doomed! It's true...I have...I have betrayed my very own blog.

You see, I have let go of the essence of Between U.S.A and Spain. I have let go of

my " WEEKS", which in fact are the backbone of this blog. Somebody help me! I was

about to be found guilty as charged...


Next thing I knew I was in the court room. It was filled with bloggers who held signs that

said in big, red letters:

BAD BLOGGER. SHAME ON YOU!


Then I heard a voice say, "All rise for the Honorable Judge Bloggity Blog". We did. And

when he sat down we all did too. Then he called me over to the stand and looking down

at me said, "Do you, Juana Aragon, promise to say the blogging truth, the whole blogging

truth and nothing but the blogging truth?". I lifted my right leg, (Yes, you read right. It's

a dream...and dreams are just plain weird) and solemnly said, "Yes, I do, your blogging honor."

Then I tried to defend myself...

Looking straight into his eyes, I said, "Your majesty, I confess I am a blogging mess.

There isn't much I can say in my defense. If you hadn't asked me to swear the whole

blogging truth, I could have said I was temporarily insane...but that would be lying.

Because I am not ever temporarily insane. I am permanently insane. I am also going

through a rough time, and to top it off, I have lost my memory...therefore, I can't find

part of those weeks 53, 54, 55, and 56!. If only I could remember where I put

my camera's memory card...Please have pitty of me your blogness! I know I am

a blogging disgrace in your eyes, but not everyone can write perfect post after perfect

post...I am a tender, fragile, baby blogger. Between U.S.A. and Spain, just turned one year

old on the 25th of February! I will someday blossom into a better blogger..." Sniff.

Anyway, it went well. The judge was sobbing by the end of my confession. Then he

asked me to extend my arm toward him, he hit me in the hand with a ruler, and

told me not to do it again. He also told me to pray one Our Father and one Hail Mary

for each WEEK I had lost.


I WOKE UP.


No comments: